Strategic Planning & Management Consulting
Strategic planning is one of the most important parts of an organization’s work because it provides a sense of direction and outlines measurable goals and how to reach them. Different from classic business plans, strategic plans involve a vision, a mission, and outside-the-box thinking.
Within our collaborative and outcome-oriented approach, LAU Consult thoroughly examines your organization and its operations to optimize the use of resources and capitalize on points of excellence and differentiation, shedding light on what matters most to your stakeholders.
Our dedicated and experienced team of consultants will work with your team to address key management-consulting issues, such as:
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Plan Development
- Performance Improvement
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Human Capital Requirements, including:
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Crisis Management
- Management Information Systems Planning
- Systems Integration and Process Reengineering
- Marketing and Communication Planning and Implementation.
As a follow up to developing a strategic plan, we mentor you and your team in elaborating and executing operational plans that meet your strategic objectives.