K-12 education environments need to cope with the constantly evolving technologies, expected market needs, and students’ needs and their accelerating awareness and knowledge. The K-12 classroom needs to reflect such evolution in learning platforms, and so should K-12 teachers.
At LAU Consult, we are ready to assist you in:
- Integrating the latest educational solutions and/or trends
- Reviewing and updating existing educational curricula
- Upgrading your classroom educational environment
- Developing enrollment management plans to improve student attendance and retention
- Training your teachers in the latest skills in student interaction and engagement, leadership, intellectual reasoning, problem-solving, assessment, ICT and social cross-cultural skills needed for the development of the digitally initiated student
- Launching your K-12 school
Inclusive education refers to the meaningful participation of students with learning and behavioral challenges and other special needs in general-education classrooms and programs.